Would your kids like to be a part of CRC’s Swim Team – THE STINGRAYS?!
- THE SWIM TEAM IS FOR SWIMMERS OF ALL ABILITIES!
The swim team is a mildly competitive, but extremely fun endeavor for your child.
- Your kids will learn proper swim technique and compete in meets against other neighborhood pools. There are approximately 6 meets throughout the summer.
- The season lasts eight weeks, from the beginning of June through mid-July.
- Practices are Monday-Thursday:
7:00-8:00 am for 11 and up,
8:00-8:30 am for 8 and under,
8:00-8:45 9 and 10 year old's
- Cost of swim team participation will be determined based on the number of registered swimmers.
- Sign-up your child - it’s lots of fun!
- You can register by contacting Amber Speck 970-518-1143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or the Activities Chairperson (contact info can be found in ABOUT tab, then click on Contacts) .
- Feel free to contact the coaches if you have further questions:
Info meeting for the 2019 meeting is Wed. May 8th - email for location.