OPENING DAY SATURDAY, JUNE 6th, 2020 - please check your member email to sign up for pool time.
Pool Rules with COVID 19 Guidance
1. STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK! If you are exposed to someone with a confirmed case of COVID, you must self quarantine for 10 days.
2. You must sign up for a time slot to come to the pool. You will get a separate Sign-Up-Genius link sent to your email each morning, for the FOLLOWING day. No more than 1 time slot per family, per day are allowed at this time, due to our 50 person limit.
**Exception, if there are open slots 10 minutes before a time you would like to swim, you may sign up for a 2nd slot on the same day. Also, if an adult in the house comes to adult swim/lap swim in the morning (9:30-10:30am), they may sign their family up later in the day.
3. ONE guest will be allowed at this time, and MUST have a waiver signed by guardian PRIOR to coming to the pool, NO EXCEPTIONS. Link to google form. Nannies are still permitted in place of parents, and must also have a signed waiver prior to coming to the pool, NO EXCEPTIONS. https://forms.gle/oCCFhhTdzkoSkNK27
4. Maintain 6 feet of social distancing as much as possible in and out of the pool. Have your family stay in your designated lawn or deck/table area as much as possible when out of the water.
5. If you can not maintain 6 feet of distance, then a mask is recommended outside of the pool. DO NOT wear a mask/face covering while IN the pool.
6. Please wash your hands and shower off before getting into the pool. Wash your hands after using the bathroom. Hand sanitizer will be provided for member and staff use.
7. Wipe down the lawn chairs when you leave the pool (with disinfectant wipe provided by the guards at the end of your reserved time). 2 lawn chairs per group will be provided, bring more chairs from home if desired. Umbrellas will be in tables, but not the lawn at this time. If you would like an umbrella, please bring your own.
8. Concessions will not be available currently. Remember to pack plenty of snacks and drinks (especially water)!!
9. No parties are permitted at this time. Please keep your groups to less than 8 people (including 1 guest)
Please be checking your emails regularly for updates!!!
Updated (June 5th, 2020)
Link to member waiver
Link to guest waiver
CRC is a family-focused, private recreation club located in Loveland, Colorado. The club is comprised of a pool, wading pool, two tennis courts, a basketball court, a sand volleyball court, and grass grounds. The courts and grounds are open year-round, and the pool is open from about the third week of May (actual day varies each year) through Labor Day each year.
CRC is made up of 210 memberships/shares and is guided by an elected Board of Directors. A membership/share is an asset that a member can sell/transfer on the open market. Read More >>
Fun Events & Activities
Ice cream socials, hot dog nights, teen nights and movie nights. These are just some of the fun events going on at the Centennial Recreation Club! Read More >>
CRC provides swim lessons throughout the summer with classes ranging from Introduction to Water to Advanced Stroke Development. Read More >>
In addition to swim lessons the CRC has a swim team, the Centennial Stingrays. Approximately six swim meets are held June through August. Read More >>